Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Pipe Manufacturer
Transcript of The Pipe Manufacturer
Movie from Gubbels factory
The Netherlands Natural Home of Gubbels
The process from root to the 'Ebouchans'
How it is made
Selecting the best blocks of briar
Shaping the bowl
Big Ben Filters and Starter Set
Harvesting 60-80 year old briarwood
Boiling the 'ebouchons' for 36 hours
Ebouchons after boiling
Ebouchons ready for transportation
Drying for 6-9 months
The Briar wood for the pipes comes from Mediterranean of Italy
About Gubbels Family
Established in 1870 and located in Roermond, The Netherlands.
Carries the history of four active generation in craftsmanship of tobacco pipes.
1972 - ‘The Royal title: by Appointment to the Court of the Netherlands’.
Home of the popular brands namely BigBen and Hilson and Bentley.
BigBen Maxim White