Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Cell Cycle
Transcript of The Cell Cycle
(Boxed up DNA)
Average adult mammal cells spend about 20 hrs in Interphase
Accounts for 90% of total time involved in cell division
(or Spindle Fibers)
Centrioles move to opposite sides of the cell
Spindol fibers (microtubules) begin to attach to Chromosomes
(place where 2 chromatids attach forming chromosome)
Organelles in the cell are doubled