Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FASCIST DICTATORS
Many countries suffer in 1920s
Glorified their ideas, character and achievements
Why did they come to power?
Creation of a Personality Cult
Severe economic difficulties
Newly democratic governments found it almost impossible to solve the economic problems they faced like unemployment and poverty. Riots and strikes followed.
Fascists offered a new approach, putting the emphasis on law and order
Monday, February 17, 1939
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Often clashed on streets
Bolshevik Revolution in 1917
Fear of Communism
Fascist parties and Communist parties often fought in elections and also physically to win the support of the public.
The fear of Communism after the Russian revolution in October 1917 spread across Europe. Fascists promised to halt and reverse the spread of Communism.