Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Augmented Reality
Images from Shutterstock.com Augmented Reality: Jerald Agenda 1. Augmented Reality 2. Mobile Applications 3. Mobile Marketing 4. Conclusion What is Augmented Reality? 1968 1990 2010-now Jacob Petr Location Product Information Promotion Order Functions To develop customer-friendly AR shopping assistant app. Profitability. CONCLUSION Retailers are successful on using mobile apps to attract consumer attention. Shopping Apps = 63.2% Growth 2013 = 68% of Mobile Users are Smartphone Users
2017 = 88% of Mobile Users are Smartphone Users Source: eMarketer, April 2012 Mobile user penetration 1 out of 10 phones is a Smartphone. Pre-2007 Era OMG! My Phone can Talk & Text! Augmented Reality is the Future of Mobile Shopping Apps? (Yes!) Technology is existing.
Market is highly available.
Consumer & Business
Information is real-time.
Save money & Empower Consumers.
The Future of Mobile Shopping Apps