Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SUNY Online Summit 2011 - SLN Update
Transcript of SUNY Online Summit 2011 - SLN Update
Clark Shah-Nelson Next steps SLN
Conclude BB Negotiations
Review with Senior Admin
Determine SLN Services for BB
Wait on campus decisions
Follow procedures for new services SLN Future Services beyond LMS Planning with Advisory Board Understanding the Environment Reality for 2012-14
SLAs expire June 2012
ANGEL Hosting and Helpdesk
most likely be extended
Education and Marketing may change Innovative Instruction
Thinking about a revisioned SLN
Expanding Professional Development
Enhancing learning opportunities
Supported by Digital Learning Commons and Concierge Services Filters for new services Negotiations Visits to campuses
staring this month Campuses
Review Doodle Report
Analyze LMS needs
Await BB pricing and SLN Services
Plan migration strategy and contracting if appropriate Questions and discussion