Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Curiosity
Last year we studied a book titled "How Children Succeed." Today we'll visit one of those characteristics, curiosity, to see how it relates to reading.
Can you define Curiosity?
The definition of Curiosity is...
..."The intense desire to know and understand."
Name some famous people who are curious. How can you tell they are curious?
Did these people help or hurt the world?
What are things in the world
we need to be curious about?
Ex: diseases, weather, or math...
1. How can your curiosity help you today?
2. Have you checked the school or Manske library for books about your curious topic?
If you are curious...
...ask a question,
research or create
your own path to
find the answer.