Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
aussie rules football
Transcript of aussie rules football
since the 1850s
2. in the beggining there used to be no time
limit the game ends when a team scores
two goals, if it became to dark or if the ball
3. the first game was played in the parklands
next to one of the most famous buildings the
mcg (melbourne cricket ground). Who invented aussie rules football famous Crickters Thomas Wills and his cousin Henry Harrison and j.b. Thompson made the game to keep them fit in the off season. What rules have changed 1. There used to be only 1 field umpire Now there is 3 field umpires.
2. the interchange bench was introduced in the second half of the 20th centry allowing 2 teams to have one player on the bench.
this has slowly incresed to the 5 we have today.
3. as well as the 50 metre line there was a 15 metre line.
4. there used to be forty players on each team. The objective of the game The objective of the game is to get
the ball to your goals and kick it
through the goals.
it is 6 points if you get a goal and
1 point if you miss. melbourne 1858 adelaide 1900
geelong 1859 hawthorn 1902
carlton 1864 west coast 1986
north melbourne 1869 fremantle 1995
port adelaide 1870 goald coast 2011
essedon 1872 greater western sydney 2012
st kilda 1873
south melbourne/sydney 1874
footsgray/western bulldogs 1883
coolingwood 1892 Aussie rules football
oval Aussie rules football This is the old mcg afl game day ball aussie rules football Fun Fact.
The mcg can hold 100,018
people what years the teams were formed aussie rules footbal at olympics it is a disgrace that the 'greatest sport in the world' is not played at the olympics especially
when such boring event like equestrian are included.
many people belive that with australia being the dominate force in aussie rules that it would be unfair to have it as a sport. But the game is growing so quickly around the world. It is quite possible to be a olympic sport in the future.
Australia would actually win gold for once because we play so much. Australia never wins gold so it would get us back up in the leaderboard. We would win because its a proffesional sport and we have the best players.
but while we wait to get there act together and bid for sports but while we wait we can take a down memory lane to the 16th olympiad held in melbourne in 1956, when afl was a demonstration sport.
so I think the australian ceo of olympics should get
bidding diffrence in time afl 1850s afl 1900s afl 2000s afl 1980s 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x
y z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0