Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of musician
Is designed to deliver the essential aspects of the area by providing a solid foundation for classroom teaching at different levels.
Promotes the integral development of its students
Requirements to apply
1) Have passed the university selection test (PSU) Language and Mathematics (average score of 500 points)
2) (NEM) 30%
Schools, Professional Institutes and Technical Training Centers Cultural Centers, Musical Group Management.
Mediation License (original or legalized).
Concentration of Notes (original or legalized).
Certificate of Background.
Photocopy of Identity Card.
Sad and yet great, it is the fate of the artist
Music teacher with a mention in extracurricular education
Bachelor of Education