Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Relationship Between Electric and Magnetic Fields
Transcript of Relationship Between Electric and Magnetic Fields
the magnetic field in a generator induces the flow of electricity in the generator
a rotating magnet moves the magnetic fiels across the wires which push the electrons in those wires and this creates
a magnetic field exists around a wire carrying an electrical current, and between the the two poles of a magnet
the magnetic field around an electric current is often thought of as lines of magnetic force that form circular shapes aeound the wire that carries the current in one direction.
a transformer is an electrical device that transfers energy between two circuits through electromagnetic induction
an alternating electric current flows through the primary coil of a transformer, which generates a varying electromagnetic field, causing a varying
made by: Somoia Buchanan