Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LCS Homophones
What is a homophone?
Congratulations! You have successfully studied homophones this week.
Find a partner and discuss homophones. Tell your partner what a homophone is and tell them what it means to be a homophone.
Homophone: Two words that sound the same but have different meanings.
Homophone Video: Click the link below
Journal: Write a story using the homophones listed below.
Using your homophone handout:
1. Choose 2 homophones that we discussed this week.
2. Illustrate the homophones meaning in the boxes.
3. Write a sentence below each illustration using the homophone that you illustrated.
4. Turn in your homophone handout when you are done!
Play the game below and test your homophone skills!
Illustrate your story when you are done.