Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Collaborating with Colleagues. . . and liking it
Transcript of Collaborating with Colleagues. . . and liking it
. . .and liking it!
Habits of Completely Ineffective Team Members
1. Eat chocolate in front of others without sharing.
2. Avoid collecting any information about what you are doing.
3. Avoid planning at all costs!
4. If a plan sneaks by you, implement it infrequently enough that it will have no impact.
5. Be prepared with at least 10 reasons proposed solutions won't work.
6. Insist on maintaining separate goals and use lots of jargon.
set liKe goals
recognize each other's strengths
Dealing with difficult parents
we spend time together
Anatomy of an effective team
sense of humor