Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MANUFACTURING PROCESS SARDINES
Transcript of MANUFACTURING PROCESS SARDINES
THE PROCESSING OF CANNED SARDINES
TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF PROCESS
LEARN ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF CANNED SARDINES
Sardines are a common type of fish consumed by humans, as sardines are rich in nutrients
The term "sardine" is thought to have come from the Island of Sardinia, where the small fish were once plentiful.
Sardines are most often sold in cans and packed in oil, tomato sauce, or mustard.
Sardines are a carbohydrate free food and contain roughly half fat and half protein.
Step of process
PN.TING LEE FAH
NUR AFIQAH BINTI ARIFIN 06DSB11F2021
FATIN ZAHIRAH BINTI ABD KADIR 06DSB12F2023
NURUL NADIA BINTI SHUKOR 06DSB12F2025
THERE ARE MANY PROCESS FOR CANNED SARDINES.
CANNED SARDINES CAN BE CONSUMED DIRECTLY OR COOKED.
SARDINES ALSO CLASSIFIED AS FAST FOOD