Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FERRERO
FERRERO is founded.
The Kinder Division is formed (food specially made for children)
Ferrero launched the mighty "Nutella"
Ferrero brands are admired and enjoyed in all 5 continents!
Advanced technology leads to fresh kinder
FERRERO launches its own distribution operations, building up a fleet of 200 delivery vans
Michele Ferrero joins the company
FERRERO debuts its International/European in Germany
FERRERO establishes U.S subsidiary and begins marketing Tic Tac for the market
FERRERO wins the prestigious international prize: the "Reputation Award".
On the occasion of the business breakfast at the G8 a snack of bread with Nutella has been served.
Michele Ferrero dies on Valentine's day
The Nutella produced in one year weighs the same as the Empire State Building.
The Tic Tac produced in 4 years amount to the same number of stars in the Milky Way
A line of Ferrero Rocher produced in 6.2 days would be as long as the length of the Great Wall of China.
What We Realized?
Ferrero Rocher is one of the most expensive chocolates found in stores ( Tesco, Sainsbury, and other smaller shops).
Customers normally buy this chocolate for special occasion more than they do for their own consumption.
The most common criticism towards this chocolate brand is their misleading identity:
• Socioeconomic disconnect between market and product
• Pricing can’t bridge the gap between imagine and actual value
Introduce three new flavors into the market with the same quality, production and presentation as the original Ferrero Rocher.
To create a variety of flavors in order to make our next idea possible.
Make the brand more exclusive by:
Opening several stores in several European Countries (Italy, UK, France, and Germany)
Is to make it exclusive for everyday special occasion with a more unique and elegant approach.
• Costumers get to chose what ever flavor they want
• They get to chose the type and size and quality of the box
• Price would be base on the combination they chose
• Customers would be able to accesses online stores for pre ordering.
WHY THIS IDEA?
Our idea is to stop the contradiction in the identity of this specific product.
Keep its quality while improving the presentation
Start with (Italy (birth of brand), UK, France, and Germany) best-performed countries.
Exploit the full potential we believe this specific product has
New products in order to attract new customers
"Be Proactive and responsible company"
AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT
"Human Rights "
Expected to be achieved by 2020
“I pledge myself to devote all my activities and all my effort to this company, and I assure you that I shall only feel satisfied when I have managed, with concrete results, to guarantee you and your children a safe and tranquil future.”
(Michele Ferrero, 1957)
In memory of Michele Ferrero
26 April 1925 – 14 February 2015
4, 082, 480 / day