Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
REGIONS IN FRANCE PROJECT
Transcript of REGIONS IN FRANCE PROJECT
Create a map of France that shows where your chosen region is located
What things this region is famous for? Where should you visit and what can you do there? Why should you go? When is the best time to go? (castles / caves / historical sights / motor racing / cycling / outdoor pursuits / wine / food / historical towns / cathedrals, etc)
What specialty dishes (food and drink) should you try in this region? Why would you recommend them?
How can you get to this region and travel around it?
When should people stay while visiting this region? Are there any special places you would recommend?
What sites can you recommend for people to find out more about your chosen region?
Present your project to the class
LES RÉGIONS de la FRANCE PROJECT
You may work individually, in pairs or in 3’s on this project.
Choose a region in France to study from the map below
Make a power point display, a google presentation or a prezi for your class.
You are making a travel presentation about this region in an effort to promote its charms to a young audience.