Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Not To Wear!
Transcript of What Not To Wear!
look unprofessional and careless about their decisions. Apparel Clothing that is not ordinary
or basically not a professional
suit that fits the job, You will
most likely not be considered
for that job. Hair Messy hair makes the interviewer
look lazy and unprofessional. Tattoos Visible tattoos make the interviewer look
rebellious, frightening, and unsuitable for the job. What You Should Wear! Apparel Presentable attire would benefit your chances on being hired. Piercings For A job interview their should be NO visible Tattoos on the face EXCEPT the ear lobes. Tattoos A tattoo-less face is a job face for a business job and others Hair Hair should be neat and away from the face. It makes you look professional and fierce.