Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fennec Fox
Humans are now only allowed to trap them 3 months out of every year.
Size: 35cm - 40cm (14in to 16in)
Color: Sandy white
Habitat: Sandy Desert
Predators: Hyena, Eagle, Humans
Life Span: 12 to 16 years
Wendesday, May 7, 2014
The Fennec Fox is located in the Sahara Desert in Northern Africa.
By Kelsie Kerns
The fennec fox seems to be the only carnivore living in the Sahara Desert able to survive without free water. Their kidneys are adapted to restrict water loss.
They also have thick fur on the soles of their feet, which insulate against the hot sand of the desert.
This extra fur on the soles of their feet also affords them excellent traction in the loose sand.
From being trapped by humans to be sold in the pet trade.
Steps taken to help survival