Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MBC BULLETIN
Sunday, October 29, 2017
"Behold, I stand at the
door and knock; if anyone
hears my voice and opens
the door, I will come in to
him and eat with him,
and he with me."
This promise lies behind our
hope and expectation for the
hour of worship.
Lonnie & Jim Young
MBC SAMARITAN'S PURSE SHOEBOX COLLECTION BEGINS TOMORROW!!
For info on how to
MONDAY: Joyful Noise rehearsal 10am
Samaritan's Purse Shoebox Collection
TUESDAY: wePraise practice at 6pm
Handbells practice at 7pm
WEDNESDAY: Dinner @ 5:30, Bible Study @ 6:15
Deadline for December Newsletter
and Calendar Activities submissions
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD
NEEDS YOUR HELP
Let us know you can help with our collection efforts
by signing the sign-up sheet on the foyer table!
Christmas Eve Service Luminaries
Sunday, November 19th
MBC's Youth will be selling luminaries to be
placed around the
church entrances for the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.
See today's bulletin for all the details!