Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rationalist Period (1730-1780)
Transcript of The Rationalist Period (1730-1780)
(1730-1780) By: Alycia&Drew • political pamphlets
•highly ornate writing style
•fiction employs generic plots and characters
•fiction often tells the story of how an innocent young woman is tested by a seductive male
The Style of Literature the Rationalist Period presents are: Patrick Henry Famous Authors of the Rationalist Period Benjamin Franklin Thomas Paine Thomas Jefferson Thomas Paine had many famous works, including : Thomas Paine (1737-1809) Common sense- Non-fiction The American Crisis- a series of pamphlets. The Rights of Man-Nonfiction, Philosophy, Politics, Essays
The age of Reason- Pamphlet Thomas Jefferson Benjamin Franklin Patrick Henry