Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rikki Tikki Tavi
Transcript of Rikki Tikki Tavi
The people or animals in the story Protagonist Theme THe lesson, message, or moral of the story. The good guy
Main character of the story
(usually not perfect; will have human flaws Antogonist The bad guy
The character or forces that act against the protagonist. Conflict The main problem that the character is having.
Types of conflicts:
Character vs. Nature
Character vs. Self
Character vs. Society
Character vs. Character Setting The time and place in which the story occurs Internal-Emotional struggle within the character
External-Occurs between a character and outside forces PLOT PLOT series of events in the story, which make up the skeleton of the story.
*Turning Point (climax)
*Resolution The person telling the story; it could be the author, a character in the story, or neither one.