Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SS 9: Industrial Revolution: Why Britain
Transcript of SS 9: Industrial Revolution: Why Britain
(population had been steadily increasing since 1600) New Farm Technology had put many farmers out of work.
Many unemployed wandering the countryside or moving to cities looking for work. British Middle Class were mostly landowners/business man of influence. Barred Puritans from government, church, & army. So they turned their interest to making money in business and industry New business =
New Money =
New business etc Britain encouraged the development of technology Britain contained a lot of Raw Materials: coal = cheap fuel Britain had many colonies that supplied the nation with raw materials. -Labour supply
-Stable pro-business government
-Raw Materials The combination of the above made the Industrial Revolution Possible.