Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ELON MUSK
In 1999, the Compaq Computer Corporation bought Zip2 for $307
Elon Musk's share was $22 million
Musk had become a millionaire at the age of 28
PayPal's early growth was due in large part to a successful viral growth campaign created by Musk
In October 2002, eBay bought PayPal for $1.5 billion in stocks
In June 2002 musk founded his third company, SpaceX, in which he is currently the CEO and CTO. SpaceX develops and manufactures space launch vehicles w/ a focus on advancing the state of rocket technology.
Tesla motors built an electric sports car, the tesla roadster as well as the four door model S sedan and unveiled its third product the Model X on February 2012, aimed at the SUV/minivan market.
Tesla sells electric powertrain systems to Daimler for the Smart EV and Mercedes A Class and to Toyota for the upcoming electric Rav4. Musk was able to bring in both these companies as long term investors in Tesla.
Musk has also favored building a sub-$30,000 subcompact