Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Story Telling
Transcript of Digital Story Telling
Point of View
Creation of the Story Yes! Digital Stories can do the follow:
Enhance lesson plans
Create meaningful units
Integrate multimedia development
Is adaptable to any grade level
Provide meaning, motivation, and interest Use the Internet search engine to look for your images. Using a PowerPoint is your bases for creating a digital story. It is a process of combining various digital media to create or tell a story. takes teaching and learning to a new level An educational medium 1. An idea for a digital story!
2. Make an outline of how you want your story to play out.
3. Research photos and images online or on paper. If you use paper you must scan them onto your computer.
4. A narration. What are you going to say on your digital story? Download the images to your desktop. Save them in a folder! Watch out for copyright images!!! This allows you to design your story to your specifications. Here you can place images with text! Created by Erica Brinsfield
Information Provided by Dr. Gill Animate your images on the slide show Animate the slides for transitions. Talk the Talk Once your PowerPoint is completed..... 1. Have your microphone plugged into your computer (if you don't have a built in one).
2. Go the the Slide Show in the navigation button-scroll down to record narration.
3. Start talking!
4. Remember to stop talking before you switch slides.
5. Play the PowerPoint. What programs are available? Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Photo Story 3 Apple iPhoto Apple iMovie What is the point in creating digital storytelling? Challenges the creative mind! Uses technology and 21st century skills! Develops research skills! Integrates multiple skills and learning! Follows Common Core!