Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sonya Dudley - How to Connect, Not Convince
Transcript of Sonya Dudley - How to Connect, Not Convince
In network marketing, having an intimate connection with someone is essential in gaining the trust needed to motivate people to join your team.
A connection is best secured through low-pressure, highly social situations where you have the abililty to engage a person's desires and needs. When meeting in the middle with the person, offering a solution is likely to interest them.
Connecting vs. Convincing in Network Marketing
In this presentation, Sonya Dudley will share her thoughts on the idea of connecting, not convincing, in network marketing.
For more, visit her website at: https://www.sonyadudley.com
For more, visit Sonya's YouTube channel on Network Marketing
Convincing is not the desired strategy, as it may come off as you being pushy or desparate, turning them off to the idea. That's why establishing a relationship, a connection, is so important.
If you try to get someone to sign up on your team before a personal connection has been establish, kiss the prospect goodbye.
How to Connect vs. Convince