Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Evan LaGesse merchants
Transcript of Evan LaGesse merchants
What is an Artillator?
Arrows in Medieval Times
An arrow in Medieval times was used either for hunting or a knight would use it with a bow in a war. They were all handcrafted and could be bought from merchants.
Bows in Medieval Times
A bow is a curved material such as wood, and linked at both ends with a string or cord, and the tension propels the arrow.
An Artillator is a very good job in Medieval ages. They are very fun to make, and many people bought them.
Created By: Evan LaGesse
An Artillator is a type of merchant that creates and sells bows and arrows. They would sell anything that involved bows and arrows, like tools to create them.