Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
critical literacy introduction
Transcript of critical literacy introduction
* Texts are not ideologically neutral!
* Texts represent particular points
of view while silencing others.
3. Appearance / Race
* Why is it done this way
and not some other way?
* Who is missing from the text?
* Who is marginalized in the text?
* Who is heroized in the text? (...)
Wide Sargasso Sea
Goldilocks and the Three Bears