Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Golden Ratio
Transcript of The Golden Ratio
3. Bibliography You can find the golden ratio in nature. For example, if you take a rectangle and take a perfect square out of it then you will be left with another rectangle and so on and so on. and this can happen in a lot of flowers to. Then form each each point of the square you can make a spiral. as well as the pyramids the golden ratio in also in nature. for example the golden ratio in seen in all most every animal. With with flowers and shells the spiral from the outside of the flower to the middle, and with shells how it spirals around the shell to the center.