Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IKEA sweat shops
Transcript of IKEA sweat shops
WHY DOES IKEA USE SWEAT SHOPS?
-Costs less. WHAT IS THE YOUNGEST AGE OF A SWEATSHOP WORKER?
8 years old
WORKERS FROM GERMANY AND SWEDAN. IKEA Sweat Shops https://sites.google.com/site/misinforum/Home/ikea WHAT IS PRODUCED? WHAT DO THE WORKERS MAKE?
about 1 to 2 dollars a day.
WHAT ARE THE WORKING CONDITIONS?
-food laced with methamphetamine to keep the workers awake.
PAY VS COST OF LIVING
fjd -FURNITURE (has to be assembled &