Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Helen Kellen
Why Helen is my role model?
Born 1880 in USA
Helen was a normal child
How Helen got deafblind
One cold winter day Helen suffered from fever and lost sight and hearing ability
She got sad and angry to herself and others
Helen got a teacher to learn sign language
In school she learnt reading braille and speaking
Helen became again a happy girl
She created a foundation to help other disabled people
Writing as author about her experience
increasing understanding for disabled people
improved disabled peoples lives
She died at the age of 87