Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Things We (Might) Believe about University Research
Transcript of Things We (Might) Believe about University Research
It's common to believe certain things because they make sense. But sometimes reality gets in the way...
Everything I need for university research I can pretty much find with Google.
Professors say Wikipedia is bad. I used to like it, but if I'm going to be a real student, I'm going to have to learn to hate it.
If I have to use one of the library databases like the catalogue or EBSCO, it's all good, because I only need a keyword or two and the first five results.
Libraries are old school, and nobody knows what librarians actually do. They certainly can't help me.
But we could be wrong.