Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Equality among different groups of people
Transcript of Equality among different groups of people
though people judge..
i agree with this quote by Anne Frank "i still believe in spite of everything that people are really good at heart"
why a person judges
sometimes people judge to feel superior or they judge, because their not happy with the life they were chosen to live