Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of My Hometown
As I recall my childhood days
Those days filled with joy
Roaming around that silent place
Where only the birds create the noise
Singing for the crops with all their grace
I could feel the wind that blows
Making the bamboos sway and sway
As the corn crops make their own show
Spending time along the riverbank
Watching the water as it flows
Leaning back on the tree’s trunk
Wondering where this water goes
Til I found myself staring blank
The carabaos dance on their way
How amusing this nature shows!
There was a tree I used to climb
To get its fruits so sweet and red
Its fruits were not difficult to find
Coz they were just hanging above my head
How I miss my childhood times!
This is the land where I was born
The witness of everything as I grow old
The city of tricycles as they often call
Famous for its climate that’s not that cold
This is Tuguegarao my town and my home!