Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Lost Boy
Transcript of The Lost Boy
By Dave Pelzer
Reported By - Justine Sawrie This book is about a boy leaving his horrible past behind and dealing with a new start. In this book Dave Pelzer has to choose between an abusive mother or leaving his old family behind and entering foster care. David felt that he didn't deserve to live at many times in his life. David felt like his life could never be pieced back together after what his mother did. This picture symbolizes the abuse that david went through. David wished that sometimes he could just tune out the world. This picture symbolizes a new start. (The grass is greener on the other side) After living with his foster parents, David has hope for a better future. David's actions landed him in juvenile. Citations... Pictures.
1. The lost boy-
2. The grass is greener on the other side - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the+grass+is+greener+on+the+other+side&FORM=BIFD#focal=e813ebf23a990432ad50f0ea6702bbb2&furl=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm4.static.flickr.com%2F3571%2F3413411700_1de8699dbd.jpg
3. Abused child- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=abused+child&go=&form=QBIR#focal=2d87d8ef97d7f5e70e1c7db8814aa827&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fpoundpuplegacy.org%2Ffiles%2Fuserimages%2FImage%2Fthemes%2Fchild_abuse.png
4. It shouldn't hurt to be a Child -
5. Child Abuse-
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=child+abuse&form=QBIR&qs=SQ&sk=&pq=child+a&sp=1&sc=8-7#focal=c4688554b74b0215fb6779463428c003&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fvasai.files.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F10%2Fchild-abuse1.jpg More pictures...
6. Paper Shreds http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pieces+of+paper&form=QBIR&qs=n&sk=#focal=5587fc2ca94277f733f19b57cd576115&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daeghnao.com%2Fresource%2F02-pieces.jpg
11. The lost boy 2
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the+lost+boy+book&form=QBIR&qs=n&sk=&sc=3-13#focal=7b6feeead820232bf031968c7a27bf21&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fjackets.gardners.com%2Fimages%2F200%2F97807528%2F9780752837611.jpg David can now literally fly were ever he dreams of. David was accused of starting a fire at his school.
Also this picture could symbolize the fire and rage inside of his mother.
THE END .