Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
07.06H The World at War and the Fires Between - Genocide
Transcript of 07.06H The World at War and the Fires Between - Genocide
So how do we prevent future genocides you ask? Easy, we should said UN forces to the area to eliminate or lesser the threat so that the people will be more safe. We should also have UN forces occupy the area so that genocidal acts will less likely occur.
The way the national or local government can interfere is by sending military and/or paramilitary forces to subdue threats to lessen the casualties of the genocide. Increasing security and law enforcement will decrease the unrest in Darfur.