Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Murder in a country house
Transcript of Murder in a country house
The true story of the murder of a rich businessman.
Now listen to the first part of the story.
June 22nd 1958 was Jeremy Travers’ sixtieth
birthday. He had dinner at his country house
with his wife, Amanda, his daughter, Barbara,
his business partner, Gordon, and his secretary,
Next morning when Amanda Travers went to
her husband’s bedroom she found him in bed
Can you remember who they are?
Are these sentences true or false?
1. Somebody killed Jeremy at 8:00.
2. The inspector questioned Amanda in the livingroom.
3. Jeremy went to bed after Amanda.
4. Amanda and Jeremy slept in the same room.
5. Somebody opened and closed Jeremy's door.
6. Amanda got up at 7.00.
7. Amanda didn't love Jeremy.
1. Somebody killed Jeremy at 8:00. (T)
2. The inspector questioned Amanda
in the livingroom
In the library.
3. Jeremy went to bed after Amanda. (F)
4. Amanda and Jeremy slept in the same room. (F)
They slept in seperate rooms.
5. Somebody opened and closed Jeremy's door. (T)
6. Amanda got up at 7.00. (F)
She got up at 7.15
7. Amanda didn't love Jeremy. (T)
His business partner
Listen to the inspector question Barbara, Gordon and Claudia.
And answer these questions for each one .
1. What did they do after dinner?
2. What time did they go to bed?
3. Did they hear anything?
4. Possible motive?
Who do you think was the murderer?
Were you right?