Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Weather
To know how to predict and interpret the weather
To complete our display work
Turn to page 224
Weather or not?
5th March 2018
Rain, snow, hail and sleet
Using page 224, in your groups, write down what causes rain, snow, hail and sleet.
You can do it!
The shipping and sea fishing industries and sailing organisations and offshore companies;
The armed forces;
Government services, e.g. for advice on climate change policy;
Meteorologists predict the weather and study the causes of particular weather conditions using information obtained from the land, sea and upper atmosphere.
They use computers and maths to make short and long-range forecasts concerning weather and climate patterns. A variety of organisations use meteorological forecasts.
Question 1 p.225