Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IGCSE History
IGCSE exam Paper one two sections: A and B Russia
Germany Two questions per depth study: choose ONE Type of questions:
a. 5 points
b. 7 points
c. 8 points Question (a) 5 points
MEMORY - DESCRIBE Section A: Core Content Section B: Depth Studies Questions 4 to 8: Choose 2 Characteristics of each questions: Describe the remilitarization of the Rhineland in 1936. Question (b) 7 points. Why did Hitler want to
unite Germany and Austria? his homeland
many Austrians supported idea
German people Question (c) 8 points