Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Free fall template
Transcript of Copy of Free fall template
Liz Strauss Good morning Yellow House An online community isn’t built or befriended, it’s connected by offering and accepting. Community is affinity, identity, and kinship that make room for ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Wherever a community gathers, we aspire and inspire each other intentionally . . . And our words shine with authenticity. Many social networking sites also offer platforms for discussion of topics that a community or network finds mutually interesting or beneficial.
In the most concise terms, an online social community is a group of like-minded individuals (common interest, passions career or lifestyle) connected by interactions. 'Nothing won't change less we change, if you want to see change then be changed...
If we do nothing
NOTHING whats going to happen'!! 30 Years! Noun
A group of people living together in one place, esp. one practicing common ownership:
All the people living in a particular area or place: "local communities".
A social unit larger than a small village that shares common values.