Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Six Word Stories:
For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Write Your Own Six Word Stories
1. Make a list of important things that you would like to share about yourself.
2. Bounce ideas off of your classmates. What is special enough to share?
3. Brainstorm/draft your six word story.
4. Share your draft with your team.
Six word stories are exactly what they sound like.
They are six words long and capture the essence of an entire story.
Word choice (diction) is paramount!
Walk away; it's easier than regret.
What makes them powerful?
What story is being told?
Write 4 complete sentences stating why you think it is important for both the teacher and the student to get to know each other? What are the benefits of this?
Watch the clip and make a
list of 3 things that you notice
about the scholar/teacher
Questions for Your Team
1. What is the tone of the six word story? (HOW are they saying what they are saying?)
2. What is the overall message
that you are sharing with your community?
1. Study for summer reading test.
2. Get the plagiarism contract signed and bring it back.
If you had to describe yourself or your life story in six words, what would they be? Write the six 6 words and 2-3 sentences explaining why.