Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Chinese Invention "Pasta"
Transcript of Ancient Chinese Invention "Pasta"
Invented by: The Chinese
Invented around 300 B.C.E. *used in lots of meals
*healthy (good source of fibre)
*easy to store and transport Pasta Why is it helpful? It is easy and quick to prepare and it feeds millions of people Its Significance in China Its significance for
the rest of the world The changes in pasta around the world *Japan: udon, soba
*Italy: spaghetti, ravioli, dessert pasta
*Ancient Etruscans: porridge
*350+ types of pasta How pasta is used today What pasta looks like today •Popular in many countries especially Italy and North America
•Italians express their own differences through different types of pasta THE END!!! It continues to feed people and is served in restaurants bowties
fusilli chow mein