Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Griffins Gummy Bear Lab
Transcript of Griffins Gummy Bear Lab
These are the gummy bears we used.
An example of a gummy bear in water overnight.
Define the problem
The question my group asked is what will happen to the gummy bear if soaked in different solutions overnight.
Make a hypothesis
My hypothesis is that it will grow in water
GRIFFINS Gummy Bear Lab
Examples of the lab we did.
There are many steps in the scientific method my group used 5 of them.
Test your hypothesis.
My hypothesis was incorrect.
For water the gummy bear had grown.For vinegar it almost dissolved and it had turned into a gelatinous form.For baking soda It stayed in tact and grown.For salt water it had stayed in tact and grown.
Analyze the results.
For water it had grown
For vinegar it turned into jello
For baking soda it stayed in tact and grew
for salt water it stayed in tact and grew.
This is were you might ask yourself questions like. Was your hypothesis correct.