Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Middle Passage
Transcript of The Middle Passage
By: Jasmine Denney
We need to learn about it so we know what not to do in the future. If we never learned about the Middle Passage in general, we would never know about the horrid time we went through in the past.
Why is it important for students to learn about the middle passage?
I think the worst part of the Middle Passage was the way they treated them. The slaves were ripped from their lives and families to be treated and worked like animal. They we shoved into cramped bunks of ships, fed like dogs, then worked like mules. It was just sick.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
I believe that we should treat each other the way we would want to be treated. Would you want to be treated like an animal and forced to work in the blistering heat everyday? No matter the color of our skin, race, or religion, we are all human beings.
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
How slaves were held