Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Early Greek Crossbow
Transcript of Early Greek Crossbow
Type: Composite Crossbow
Origin: Ancient Greece
Date: Around 400 BCE
Inventor: Uncertain, but possibly at command of tyrant Dionysius I of Syracuse.
Bolt: 40-60 cm
Tension Power: 70-60 kg
Estimated Range: 200-250 meters Fact 4 Fact 3 Fact 2 Fact 1 soldier with crossbow