Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Desktop Prezumé by Angel Acosta
Transcript of Desktop Prezumé by Angel Acosta
The Professional Life of
Education & Training:
University of British Columbia
Areas of Expertise
MIicroSoft Office Suite
Over 4 years of office production assistant experience in the film industry
Facilitation & Administration
Firm supporter of maintaining a culture of respect, creativity, and community
Proven ability to establish and maintain effective communication with
administration staff, clients and managers
Diploma in Entertainment Business Administration in 2011
Focus on: marketing, distribution, project management, entertainment law, and post-production
Diploma in Film Production and Direction in 2008.
Focus on: camera operation, direction, screenwriting, and producing short films
Canadian Screen Training Centre
BCIT Lion's Lair
Certificate in Small Business Development in 2011
Focus on workshops in: Business Plans, Presentation, Sales, Marketing, Elevator Pitches, & Building Online Presence
• Lead a team of instructors in the day to day operations of technology summer camp
• Served as main liaison for all students, parents, faculty staff, and university contacts
• Handled petty cash, maintained budget and invoice for company expenses
• Implement technical support, equipment maintenance, and inventory to all lab rooms
Office Production Assistant
Assisted production team to manage office operations efficiency and productivity
Responsibilities included: answering client phonecalls & emails, scheduling, budgeting, event planning, data entry, equipment maintenance , supervision of volunteer staff & media, and booking travel & accommadations for guests
Responsible for the direct management and showcase state of the Winter Games Dome in The Ozone Village (3D. audio-video interactive audience exhibit)
Provide professional customer service and detail planning and execution of events
Implemented safety procedures and control of all Olympic inventories
Technical trouble-shooter of all software and gaming equipment
2nd camera operator of live web casting for the Whistler Film Festival
The Director's Cut
Lead Film Instructor/Facilitator
Available on request
• A visual and practical film instructor that educated youth in producing their own personal live action, stop-motion, documentary, and claymation films
Talent wrangling potential cast members
Filmed audition interviews for over 100 applicants
Love working long hours and finding solutions to problems in the film,
television, media industry while drinking delicious coffee as my fuel.