Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Our Journey to the top!
Transcript of Our Journey to the top!
The Logo and the Box
Our First Step Was To Compile A Set Of Market Research To Determine How Popular Our Bar Would Be...
We did not want to alter our box design too drastically seeing as though it was styled on an Asian type of design, but we conceded with a small sprig of holly...
Using Our Conclusive Market Research, We Chose Our Unusual Fillings....
CHILLI - GINGER - ASSORTED SPICES
Ellen and Ollie collaborated to produce the multi-flavoured chocolate bar: with Ollie's great history in spices and Ellen's ginger supply, surely we could not fail!
We found out that TV is the most succcessful type of advertising but it is way out of our budget at roughly £32 000 per advertisement.
The Rise of Oriental Twist
-Ellen Olley, David Fitzgerald, Ollie Ahmed and Chantelle Timmins
Our Journey to the Top!
Presentation by Ellen Olley
The Oriental Twist Boxing (Front)
The Oriental Twist Boxing (Back)
Box design By Ollie Ahmed
Oriental Twist Logo