Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Coffee
Code of coffee in China
"While many Chinese consume in cafes as an outward sign of their engagement with global trends, their coffee-drinking is less a habit and more about seeking a certain kind of experience."
"Live out your boldness"
"Peter comes home"
by Folgers Coffee
“What a great taste!”
Positive attitude towards life & chic life style
Home & the emotion home brings
NESCAFE's slogan change in China
Code of coffee in U.S.
Courage to pursue dream
Bond with family
“Live out your boldness”
It is a symbol
and premier life.
Coffee in U.S.
Coffee in China
28 oz per day
1 oz per day
Youth in developed cities
- A product of good quality
- A power to stimulate spirit