Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Charles' Law
2. A balloon has a volume of 4.0 L in a house at room temperature (20°C). When it is taken outside its volume becomes 3.5 liters. What temperature is it outside?
1. A 350 L sample of helium gas is collected at 22.0 C
and 10 atm. What volume would this gas occupy at STP?
2. 1.85 L of a gas is collected over water at 98.0 kPa and
22.0°C. What is the pressure at standard temperature if
volume remains constant ? Combined Gas Law