Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dividing Fractions
1.) What is the LCM of 6 and 3?
2.) What is the GCF of 45 and 18?
You need a 2/3-foot length of string to make one shoelace for one Jordan shoe. How many Jordan shoelaces can be made from a 4-foot length of string?
Mr. Robert’s plans to use pieces of wood that are each ¾ foot long to build a set of shelves. How many shelves can he make from a board that is 3 feet long?
# 1 - 2
A worker is pouring 3 quarts of liquid into 3/8-quart containers. He wants to find out how many of the containers he can fill.
Solve any way to find out how many containers he can fill.
Mon., Nov. 2nd
Quietly sharpen your pencil, take out a piece of binder paper, and complete your Do Now!
If you finish early, properly label your paper for your exit ticket
Intro to New Material
SHELVES & WOOD
# 3 - 6