Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of oil?
the coastline of the area
generally defined as
the Niger Delta. In the 20 years between 1976 and 1996, 220,000 cubic meters of oil were spilled into the Niger Delta, as estimated by the Department of Petroleum Resources. approximately The Nigerian
Corporation estimates an average of 300 individual oil spills every
year ...that's 2,300 cubic meters however, those numbers don't include "minor" spills the World Bank estimates that the true figures could be up to ten times those. So... my question is... why are none of the people worried about the Gulf worried about Nigeria? of oil contamination thus,