Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Small Business Entrepren
Transcript of The Advantages and Disadvantages of Small Business Entrepren
Advantages of Small Business
Easier Start Up
Entrepreneurship is the process of forming and managing a business to achieve desired objectives.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Small Business Entrepreneurship
What is a Small Business?
A small business is any independently owned and operated business that is not dominant in its competitive area and also does not employ more than 500 people.
What is Entrepreneurship?
Disadvantages of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Richard Tait and Whit Alexander
Ben and Jerry's
10 Advantages of Being a Small Business
Pros and Cons of Entrepreneurship
10 Great Entrepreneurs Talk about their Start-up Days:
Ferrell, Linda; Ferrell, O. C.; Hirt, Geoffrey (2013-01-01). Business: A Changing
World, 9th edition (Page 150). Business And Economics. Kindle Edition.