Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
05.04 Honors Extension Activity
Transcript of 05.04 Honors Extension Activity
Because I used the same ratio when I dilated my original figure, I know that each of my measurements are in sync with each other. This means that if I were to add each side of my replica up, they would be directly proportional with my original product. Proving them to be similar.
Construction on paper
I dilated the original figure by .25 which then made it the following.
Height = 25 inches = 6.25 inches
Width = 15 inches = 3.75 inches
Length = 20 inches = 5 inches
The ratio of my original object versus its replica is 4:1.
.25 is 1/4 of a whole so that is how I figured my ratio of 4:1.