Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
05.04 Honors Extension Activity
Transcript of 05.04 Honors Extension Activity
Because I used the same ratio when I dilated my original figure, I know that each of my measurements are in sync with each other. This means that if I were to add each side of my replica up, they would be directly proportional with my original product. Proving them to be similar.
Construction on paper
I dilated the original figure by .25 which then made it the following.
Height = 25 inches = 6.25 inches
Width = 15 inches = 3.75 inches
Length = 20 inches = 5 inches
The ratio of my original object versus its replica is 4:1.
.25 is 1/4 of a whole so that is how I figured my ratio of 4:1.